Pay Per Click
Pay per click, also known as AdWords, is an extremely successful
advertising solution for your online business.
The rewards of having your own pay per click campaign(s) for your products and/or services means you can be placed on the same page or even choose to be listed above your competition for major keywords.
If you are unfamiliar with pay per click, let us take a look at the following comparison to explain how it works.
The Yellow Page Book used to be the most popular hard copy format for finding a company to provide you with a product or service. You would open the book to a specific category, i.e., plumber. Nine times out of ten, you would immediately begin calling the ads who were listed first.
These plumbers paid more for this advertising opportunity, and some also purchased a larger, bolded square or even added a picture to catch your eye. This advertising tactic worked, because they grabbed the majority of all plumbing business in their local area. This happened because most consumers did not call the 11th or 20th plumber listed on any of the following pages in the book.
The same theory applies to the search engines today. The Yellow Pages hard copy was the most popular book used by millions just a few years ago; however, Google is the most widely used online search engine directory by consumers today.
Again, when you type in the term, plumber, you immediately begin to click on ads appearing on the first page. It is very rare that anyone goes to the second page, and almost no one clicks through to the third page to find even more plumbers. This is because you usually find what you need from the ads appearing on the first page of Google.
Technology has given us an amazing outlet to get more business around the globe, yet it takes the best technical experience, expert search engine optimization and marketing skills to put together all of the facets needed for a successful, affordable pay per click campaign.
What do we offer to get you listed on the first page of Google?
- Proven track record of success
- Discussion with you about your products, services and customers
- Internet search engine expertise and knowledge
- Competitors' background (web sites) and keyword terms fully researched
- Search engine optimization (SEO) analysis with recommendations for your web site
- Title tag, meta name description, keywords and additional targeted keywords provided to you in a document for
optimized on-page content (for your web site's Home Page)
- Fully optimized keywords in multiple formats uploaded into your pay per click campaign(s) account (people type in
words in different types of ways--we optimize for all of them)
- Multiple text ads written to lower your cost per click
- Multiple text ads written to attract the right buyers (call to action)
- Ads written for specific, highly targeted landing pages
- Keyword research of your entire market (which includes major [generic] keywords and long-tail keywords)
- Ads begin running immediately (within 15 - 30 minutes after we start your campaigns), so you know when to expect
calls and/or e-mails
- Track record of success and satisfied client testimonials
- If desired (option recommended for continued success and keeping cost per clicks down), continued monthly pay per
click optimization for campaigns at a reasonable price
You may not fully maximise the profit potential of your website unless your market it professionally using Pay Per Click (PPC) promotion.
Many site owners are confused by pay per click services like Google Adwords, or intimidated by the need to select make or break key words and pay up to $1 or more for every click.
Google Adwords for Quick Results
The truth is that it is possible to make use of Google Adwords in many categories for only as few cents per click and even in higher cost categories it is still a relatively low cost way to let prospects find you and build sales and business. Talk to Sigma Infotech about making pay per click simple and making it work.
Constant Contact with Your Customers
Many web marketing experts believe that by far the most effective way of growing your business is to establish an on line relationship with your customers by building a "sticky" site that keeps them coming back. This can be reinforced by a regular on line newsletter, on site offers, email campaigns, blogs and social marketing using sites like You Tube and Twitter.
Ask Websiteforless about proven techniques to attract new customers to your site and turn them into frequent visitors. We are more than web site designers. We also also provide a full range of on line marketing servces, including graphic design, email marketing and customer relationship management programmes.
:: Pay per click advertising - It´s not expensive as long as it works!